I'm a designer and programmer, working on the future of human-computer interfaces & artificial intelligence. I want to make personal computers more natural, human, and accessible to all.
🔮 Current status
I recently joined the design team at Adept. I'm currently in the process of moving from my home in Sydney to San Francisco.
Prior to that, I was at Mozilla's Innovation Studio, where I was working to design and build new machine learning-based products. There, I created the LangView library to as a public demonstration of generative interfaces.
I used to work at Heyday Labs and Google Creative Lab.
✍🏻 From my blog
🗣 Publications & talks
- 2023-04-25 Talk at Causal Islands festival, "Building humane interfaces with language models"
- 2022-05-10 ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, presenting my paper on "Perception of control in generative AI music user interfaces"
- 2022-04-05 WIPO conversation on intellectual property and frontier technologies(wipo.int @ 1:32:31), where I discuss opportunities and threats around AI in the music industry.
- 2021-12-11 Live interview with Holly Herndon (facebook.com) for Melbourne Music Week.
- 2021-12-01 "AI & IP: Who owns music made by a machine?" (goethe.de) for the Goethe Institut.